Thank you Carnival!

We were on the Carnival Freedom in July 2007 for our honeymoon. When I returned from the trip I realized I had left my mothers rings (she passed away 4 years ago) in the room safe. I contacted lost and found at Carnival and put in a claim; a few weeks later they contacted me to say the rings were not located. I was quite upset as these rings have sentimental value.

Well I arrived home today, three months after the trip, to find a FedEx box from Carnival today, with the rings carefully secured inside.

A special thanks to my room steward, who was wonderful for 13 days and the carnival lost and found department, who finally found me!

We were on the Carnival Freedom in July 2007 for our honeymoon. When I returned from the trip I realized I had left my mothers rings (she passed away 4 years ago) in the room safe. I contacted lost and found at Carnival and put in a claim; a few weeks later they contacted me to say the rings were not located. I was quite upset as these rings have sentimental value.

Well I arrived home today, three months after the trip, to find a FedEx box from Carnival today, with the rings carefully secured inside.

A special thanks to my room steward, who was wonderful for 13 days and the carnival lost and found department, who finally found me!

Don't ya' just hate it when Carnival goes out of their way to make someone happy?

Congrats. I know what that feels like.

:)

Oh my goodness, what an ordeal to go through - you must have been frantic, and probably given up hope by this point. I'm so happy to hear that they were able to return the rings. I know how important they must be to you.

Congratulations on your marriage :)

On our last cruise in September DH left his hat (not a baseball cap, nice hat) on the ship, sitting right on the chair in our cabin. He has made several phone calls to Carnival and has never received the hat back. The only disappointing thing is the hat had the pins from all the ships we have been on. Guess our cabin Steward is wearing it now. ..... :(

Archived