Ecstacy in Dry Doc

robtx100

We loved the Rainforest Cafe! The food was excellant, especially the pot roast! Yes I said pot roast! The atmosphere is fun and there is a tunnel ride you can do that is okay but the kids loved it. It is on the seawall too but cant remember what cross street. Guidos is probably the most famous place for seafood. We sail on the Ecstasy in March and no one has answered my roll call either. I dont think hurrican season will mess up dry dock. It's not scheduled until oct and the storms usually slow down by then even though the hurricane season runs thru nov.

I don't think they went Italian...

We loved the Rainforest Cafe! The food was excellant, especially the pot roast! Yes I said pot roast! The atmosphere is fun and there is a tunnel ride you can do that is okay but the kids loved it. It is on the seawall too but cant remember what cross street. Guidos is probably the most famous place for seafood. We sail on the Ecstasy in March and no one has answered my roll call either. I dont think hurrican season will mess up dry dock. It's not scheduled until oct and the storms usually slow down by then even though the hurricane season runs thru nov.

Archived