FOS Dining Room Temperature

gopgal

I'm sitting here looking at all the clothes that I am debating about taking with me for my 11/11 sailing but I am really trying to be smart about it!! How is the tempertaure in the dining rooms on Freedom? I am trying to deicde if I should pack a sweater or can I get away with tops with long or 3/4 sleeves. I'm really trying to avoid bringing anything that I won't use! Of course I say that all time and still over pack!! Any info would be apppreciated!! Thanks!

take a sweater....i am generally always hot so i skip it, but there have been one or 2 times when i thought of buying one of the $10 'pashmina-like' thinggies they sell on the ships.....there are some cold spots...the theatre and ice rink get a little chilly too!

next time i think i will take my own advice and pack a little sweater...or go buy a pashmina thing.:D

I find at night I'm more comfortable with 3/4 sleeves or a sweater or jacket. After getting a some sun during the day the least bit of airconditioning makes me chilly. I was on Freedom 10/21 and was very comfortable with a wrap/sweater/jacket every night. The other women at our table always had something to cover up also. Hope this helped.

take a sweater....i am generally always hot so i skip it, but there have been one or 2 times when i thought of buying one of the $10 'pashmina-like' thinggies they sell on the ships.....there are some cold spots...the theatre and ice rink get a little chilly too!

next time i think i will take my own advice and pack a little sweater...or go buy a pashmina thing.:D

I did buy one of those "pashmina" things.. usually too warm, but it came in handy a few nights, so now always throw it in the suitcase- takes very little room

I did buy one of those "pashmina" things.. usually too warm, but it came in handy a few nights, so now always throw it in the suitcase- takes very little room

and they come in about 10 colors....by the time i get around to getting one, all the neutrals like black, gray, navy and khaki are gone...! it's funny, we had stuff like it when i used to work at JCP (similar weight wraps...) and even with my discount, the ones on the ship were cheaper (and probably better quality...OOPS did i say that out loud?:p )

Short sleeves or 3/4 length is ample. The dining room is NOT as cold as you may imagine! I find being on deck at night, while the ship is moving to be chilly--I'm "wind-sensitive", but the AC is kept aroung 72 degrees. You won't freeze!

Archived