DAWN - any Self -Serve laundry?

JerseyHorseLover

Yes, they have them but last year I used them and I had problems with them. Everyone was complaining. I think they had 6 machines and only 1 was working. People were loading the machine and going to dinner. People were waiting so long and taking out other peoples clothes and throwing them on the chair. So, take my advise and go early in the morning or late evening to avoid this. Then it was fine!:D

I did it on Princess & now on NCL since less clothes is less luggage for more than a week cruise. Usually a sea day I will be up at 5AM, get the laundry with my carafe of coffee & cup & down I go. I bring dryer sheet & a bottle of Tide so $2 is what it costs us to do a load. Husband usually shows with danish from the buffet, and he carries the clothes back to theroom then it is breakfast time!!! Usually we are alone in the room too.

There are machines on 5 9 10 and 11. The machines get broken because people don't read and follow the instructions. Almost every wash can be done on the short wash which runs the fastest unless you were rolling in dirt. Bring a small bottle of what ever you use at home. No quarters necessary. NCL doesn't charge for the machines only for soap. If I remember correctly they have 4 washers and three dryers in each of the rooms...

this is so great to know, thankyou !

There are machines on 5 9 10 and 11. The machines get broken because people don't read and follow the instructions. Almost every wash can be done on the short wash which runs the fastest unless you were rolling in dirt. Bring a small bottle of what ever you use at home. No quarters necessary. NCL doesn't charge for the machines only for soap. If I remember correctly they have 4 washers and three dryers in each of the rooms...

Archived