Embarkation...Charlestown SC

sassy~one

Hi there first time NCL cruiser...a few question?

When will they start to board the ship?

Is the distance from drop off a long way? One of our party is mobility disabled.

Parking and its cost?

Boaring the Majesty Nov 24...i have been reading the boards...i sure hope its not as bad as it sounds.:)

Thank You Sassy-one

I don't think Charlestown, SC exists. But if you are cruising from Charleston, SC, then the Port Authority has all the information you need to know.

Parking is $15 a day. You do not need to walk at all - they have a free tram to take you from the car to the terminal. You drop off checked bags before you park. Boarding is scheduled to start at 1:00 PM.

• Administrators
Hi there first time NCL cruiser...a few question?

When will they start to board the ship?

Is the distance from drop off a long way? One of our party is mobility disabled.

Parking and its cost?

Boaring the Majesty Nov 24...i have been reading the boards...i sure hope its not as bad as it sounds.:)

Thank You Sassy-one

Out of curiosity, what is it you are expecting to be "bad?" I've read a lot of really nice reviews of the Majesty, and she has throngs of repeat passengers. I keep checking the reviews because we live driving distance from Charleston, but haven't booked because of the lack of balcony cabins (SO is a "balcony snob" -- I'd be okay with a window/oceanview, but not him). So I've thought about maybe doing this one with my sister, as they are SO reasonably priced. I haven't read anything about Majesty to give me severe heebie-jeebies -- in fact, I've loved some of the reports about the close-knit Majesty crew and their charitable/social activities in the ports. So... what is your concern (i.e., what have I missed?) :)

Archived