Does Carnival Have Any Family Suites??

karenh1127

Just curious if Carnival offers family cabins that sleep 6-8 people? If so would it be cheaper than 2 cabins?? Princess offers a family suite w/ 2 bedrooms and a common living area but it is really $$$$ like almost 2,000 per person. YIKES!!

Would like to take parents with us but need to be budget concious!:confused:

The connecting doors can stay open. If you booked a connecting room and have both cabins the cabin steward will unloc the door. The only was to lock it is with the stewards key so the kids cant accidently lock themselves in there.

I understand the spirit class ships have 2 room suites in the wraparound balconies. a seperate bedroom from the sitting area but for some reason you can book only 2 people in them. We would love to book that and our daughter sleep on the couch in the sitting area. As it is she rooms with us unless my mother inlaw comes. My motherinlaw will cruise with us a every couple of years or so-she does not want to cruise as often as us and it is pretty expensive to put just one person in a stateroom so the daughter is with us.

Even the family suites on Disney are just one room with a curtain dividing the sitting area from the sleeping area except for one or two staterooms on the whole ship and those are like top dollar-pretty much the Princess price.

Disney likely has the most Family Friendly cabins in the industry, the bath and a half arrangement is pretty unique.

If you are on Destany or Conquest class ship the standard outsides on decks 2&3 are MASSIVE, the couch is actually a full twin bed so it takes no extra room when somone is sleeping on it. If you get two cabins with balconies next to each other you can get the steward to open the door between the balconies and then it's like adjoining rooms with a bit more privacy.

If you get two cabins with balconies next to each other you can get the steward to open the door between the balconies and then it's like adjoining rooms with a bit more privacy.

This is what we did when we took Mack's children on the Pride with us, it worked out great.

Disney likely has the most Family Friendly cabins in the industry, the bath and a half arrangement is pretty unique.

If you are on Destany or Conquest class ship the standard outsides on decks 2&3 are MASSIVE, the couch is actually a full twin bed so it takes no extra room when somone is sleeping on it. If you get two cabins with balconies next to each other you can get the steward to open the door between the balconies and then it's like adjoining rooms with a bit more privacy.

Yep, the point I was making-even though Disney has "family suites" they are basially one big room with curtain dividers. We just booked a veranda as it was so much cheaper and the family suite only had more square footage. The veranda still has 240 square feet. I am looking forward to that bathroom though. We had an extended balcony on Miracle and I felt the room was plenty big and nice for 3 people but the bathroom was small not near as nice as the fanasty class ship bathrooms even thier inside cabins had bigger showers the Miracle's extended balcony. I do think the idea of opening up the balconies is great though.

Archived