miami or fort lauderdale?

cavy68

i can save $500.00 flying into ft lauderdale instead of miami. we are on the ncl jewel 3/28/07 but fly in the day before so we will get a hotel room but do most hotels offer shuttles to the terminals from ft lauderdale or miami? were is the best place to stay for a fair price? sorry for al the ?'s but we have never been to miami. 2-adults 2-teenage girls. any info or suggestions would be great!

We are flying in on Southwest the day before our cruise. We have booked a room at Econo Lodge in Ft Lauderdale; they have a shuttle to and from the Ft Lauderdale airport. Price and reviews were good. We will take shuttle back to airport to catch NCL shuttle to Miami on Sunday morning, the day of cruise. You can "google" to see if it meets your needs; it is the Econo Lodge-Hollywood FL I believe. We cancelled our first reservation because of the HORRIBLE reviews. We usually stay at a very nice hotel outside D/FW but since we are flying Southwest Airlines out of Love Field (they don't fly to Miami) SO decided this was a good deal.:) :rolleyes:

How do you book the NCL shuttle???

I can't seem to find it on the website or in my cruise documents anywhere. Is there a special number to call?

We will be in FLL, but cruising from Miami in March. I have been looking for limo companies, but never knew about the NCL shuttle. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

:)

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and will take Go shuttle to the Hyatt Regency, Coral Gables (good AAA rates). Then a taxi to the Port of Miami. I called NCL and they assured me that we can purchase transfers on the ship back to Fll. Our flight doesn't leave until 3pm, so the transfer is just fine.

Archived