Temperature on Cruise

dnice1979

In two weeks leaving to go on my cruise can someone tell me what the avreage temp. is in december. I will sailing to the eastern carribean what type of clothes should I bring. I love wearing skirts but I am wondering if the weather will be to cool for them.

Can someone help me!:D

weather.com can give you monthly averages for your departure port and most stops in the caribbean. Don't worry, it'll be plenty warm this time of year. Here's the link for St. Thomas. http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USVI0006?from=search

weather.com can give you monthly averages for your departure port and most stops in the caribbean. Don't worry, it'll be plenty warm this time of year. Here's the link for St. Thomas. http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USVI0006?from=search

Thanks for the tip I just checked the weather so far has been beautiful I just hope that it will continue to be that way when I am there

Your should have warm temps..maybe a little rain but it actually feels good cause of the heat..keep in mind sometimes the public areas of the ship are kept quite chilly..I always bring some sort of sweater or wrap to dinner and the shows. After being in the sun all day the public areas seem down right COLD if I'm in a sleeveless outfit.

Your should have warm temps..maybe a little rain but it actually feels good cause of the heat..keep in mind sometimes the public areas of the ship are kept quite chilly..I always bring some sort of sweater or wrap to dinner and the shows. After being in the sun all day the public areas seem down right COLD if I'm in a sleeveless outfit.

Thanks I Planned on bringing a jacket.

We cruised last Dec. to the southern caribbean, our first stop was St Thomas and it was hot. I got kinda sick, from the heat when we were walking around shopping so make sure you drink lots of water. But some of the places in the ship are kinda cold. Skirts should be find thats mostly what I wore, but in Aruba it was really windy and I gave some people a show trying to get into the jeep we rented.:o

We cruised last Dec. to the southern caribbean, our first stop was St Thomas and it was hot. I got kinda sick, from the heat when we were walking around shopping so make sure you drink lots of water. But some of the places in the ship are kinda cold. Skirts should be find thats mostly what I wore, but in Aruba it was really windy and I gave some people a show trying to get into the jeep we rented.:o

I have a solution for that since I only like to wear short skirts I make sure that I have shorts on under them:D

The weather in the Caribbean in December will be absolutely delightful, as will the water temperature. It never gets too cold there to enjoy water activities and the beaches. The best time of year to visit the Islands is January through March. There is the occasional fluke of a strong cold front that can bring a rainy day that could make you feel a little chilly if you're out in the rain all day. I wouldn't hesitate to cruise to the Islands in December. From now through March is my very favorite time of year! Summer is horribly HOT, but if you're in the Islands, is that so bad? :D

As for the dining rooms, theatres, etc., I always froze my can off with the killer air conditioning.

The weather in the Caribbean in December will be absolutely delightful, as will the water temperature. It never gets too cold there to enjoy water activities and the beaches. The best time of year to visit the Islands is January through March. There is the occasional fluke of a strong cold front that can bring a rainy day that could make you feel a little chilly if you're out in the rain all day. I wouldn't hesitate to cruise to the Islands in December. From now through March is my very favorite time of year! Summer is horribly HOT, but if you're in the Islands, is that so bad? :D

As for the dining rooms, theatres, etc., I always froze my can off with the killer air conditioning.

Thanks for reminding me it is not a problem at all :)

Archived