Streamers is out and other stuff

Hi all

Received my copy (actually was sent 2) of streamers today - some great cruises listed - but alas will not be able to go with sending son to boarding school - as it is I have to have the April 09 cruise paid off by end Jan 08 to be able to even go!!!

BTW - kids really excited - everyone at work sick of me saying only xx days to go!! - which is only 13 days today!!

We will be heading off next Friday so will say bye before we go.

Cheers Rach

PS - I have been watching the boards lately and have been a little bit uncomfortable with what has happened but it will not stop me from posting or from cruising - because really we all have the same interest at heart - cruising

BTW - kids really excited - everyone at work sick of me saying only xx days to go!! - which is only 13 days today!!

We will be heading off next Friday so will say bye before we go.

Cheers Rach]

Wow Rach you will be leaving while we're coming home from our cruise on the Star! We get back to Auckland 20 Dec.

I bet being on a cruise will make Christmas even more magical. Have a great time!

I wonder if the special for the samaoan surprise is the price the dawnsters paid for their cruise or if this came after they booked. It sure looks reasonable for a cruise like that.

Nope do not think hubby would go for that, too much happening next year

I wonder if the special for the samaoan surprise is the price the dawnsters paid for their cruise or if this came after they booked. It sure looks reasonable for a cruise like that.

I just phoned P&O about 5 minutes ago about the special on the Samoan Surprise. My deal is still cheaper by more than a few hundred dollars. Phew!! :p

It sounds like a great cruise.

I just phoned P&O about 5 minutes ago about the special on the Samoan Surprise. My deal is still cheaper by more than a few hundred dollars. Phew!! :p

It sounds like a great cruise.

Hi Jen,

What was the special price?

Don

I emailed P&O 2 days ago about a costing on that cruise for cheapest outside cabin for 4. I got a reply today quoting me $9618.00 (ie $2404.50pp). That was the same price that is in the brochure so no past passenger discount. Half an hour after I received that email, I got my Streamers advertising it at $2220.00.

Karen

Is the Samoan Surprise the cruise that the CCers were talking about all doing, remember on the boards ages ago?

That was actually a Tongan cruise in Sept '09. Think most have backed out though. I'm pretty sure we'll be booking the Samoan one. I sent an email back to P&O yesterday asking about a past passengers discount & got a reply this morning saying we can have it for $8880 ( a drop of about $730-00).

Karen

That was actually a Tongan cruise in Sept '09. Think most have backed out though. I'm pretty sure we'll be booking the Samoan one. I sent an email back to P&O yesterday asking about a past passengers discount & got a reply this morning saying we can have it for $8880 ( a drop of about $730-00).

Karen

Wow Karen thats a great saving. Hope you do come it's a great cruise

Cheers Gail:D

Archived