Cruise Movies

19paws-from-ilm

If you are strong of mind, Titanic, A Night to Remember, Poisiden Adventure, The Sinking of the Lusitania (SP), Speed 2 -Cruise Control , and my personal favorite, although not a Cruise ship, either JAWS or The Story of the USS Indianapolis.

On a lighter note, "Out to Sea", old Love Boat reruns, Ship of Fools, The Last Voyage and An Affair to Remember.

If you are strong of mind, Titanic, A Night to Remember, Poisiden Adventure, The Sinking of the Lusitania (SP), Speed 2 -Cruise Control , and my personal favorite, although not a Cruise ship, either JAWS or The Story of the USS Indianapolis.

On a lighter note, "Out to Sea", old Love Boat reruns, Ship of Fools, The Last Voyage and An Affair to Remember.

Thanks for the suggestions! MMmm 6 days to go till my next I think i will skip the ones with the ship making stops under the waves.

The old love boat reruns is a great idea! Hope it wont be to hard to find.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You are TOO funny! :D

How about Overboard with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn? It has a yacht not a cruise ship but it's still very funny!

Archived