Official Meet & Mingle or Unofficial ?

Ronrocks!

Official Meet & Mingle or Unofficial Meet & Mingle? Which do you enjoy more?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Official Meet & Mingle or Unofficial Meet & Mingle? Which do you enjoy more?

• Official Meet & Mingle
    • Unofficial Meet & Mingle

While I enjoy the official get-together, I also enjoy meeting up with cc members in the various staterooms for parties, etc. My true answer is: I love the official get togethers, and I also love the unofficial get togethers.

The best M&M I ever attended was an unofficial one on the Radiance of the Seas. The ladies who planned it were really into the captian and had sailed with him many times, so they planned a meeting on the first day...provided little snacks etc...and then the captian showed up and mingled and took pictures with everyone. Very impresive for my sister and father who were first timers. I wanted to thank those ladies of the captian fan club but never saw them again during the cruise....So now I have my chance....Thank You........A meet and mingle success depends on the people planning and attending it.....TAZ

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of us got into Miami a day early so some of us met for dinner at Bayside. Then more joined us at the Intercontinental for a few pre-cruise cocktails. The first day we all met on the pool deck for sail away. Our official M&M was the second day. By then, a bunch of us had already gotten together 2 or 3 times.

Cant vote anymore,but if I could ,i would say unofficial......seems much more relaxed and FUN!

Seriously... the only reason the official event would be that way is that *we* make it that way... :) if we take charge of the event, like *we* do at the informal first day gathering, then it should be just as much fun!

We enjoy the Unofficial M & M much better!!!

The official meetings are usually at a time that we would rather be doing something different than get cleaned up and dressed to go see others.

I to agree that you must take over the official M & M yourself as they do very little in the planning stages. We did this and our meeting was great. We usually have an unofficial M & M at 3pm at the sky bar on the first day. We then have one at 4pm on the last day to say goodbye to everyone.

Tim & Crystal

Archived