When Do I Start Taking Airborne?

kitty9

I want to try Airborne for my upcoming cruise in early January. When would any of you suggest I start taking it? I always seem to catch something on those flights to the port, and I would love to avoid getting sick this time. Heck, I'm just now getting over a bad cold I picked up during our November 23 Panama Canal cruise.

I am not a proponent of Airborne but the company that makes it recommends that you start to take this one or two days prior to your travel.

I know that some will disagree with me, but my recommendation is to consult with your doctor just to make sure that your doctor does not have any concerns with you taking Airborne.

Keith

Pregnant women should be careful with Airborne because of the large amount of Vitamin A they could consume taking it as directed. Each tablet contains 2,000 IUs, and excess vitamin A during early pregnancy has been associated with a significant increase in birth defects. 2 to 4 pills per day would probably be OK.

Pregnant women should be careful with Airborne because of the large amount of Vitamin A they could consume taking it as directed. Each tablet contains 2,000 IUs, and excess vitamin A during early pregnancy has been associated with a significant increase in birth defects. 2 to 4 pills per day would probably be OK.

This is why I think it's always important to consult with a physician. We have a friend who took an over the counter drug and over the course of a week had a problem. There are some who think that drugs that are sold over the counter are all OK and forget that for some it can be a problem.

So, I always say to consult your physician.

Keith

Archived