Mariner #1690 Reviews??

jacksmom09

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/virtualtour/aft/aftFR.html

Check this site out. We have had 1688 and loved it. We have it again in June:)

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply! I checked out that site and it did not look like it was an obstructed view???? I am still curious!:confused: Also, am wondering if this is a larger balcony?? And, wondering exactly what you see from the balcony? Ship Structure or sea???? Would love more detail!:D

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply! I checked out that site and it did not look like it was an obstructed view???? I am still curious!:confused: Also, am wondering if this is a larger balcony?? And, wondering exactly what you see from the balcony? Ship Structure or sea???? Would love more detail!:D

We had 1688 on the Mariner which has a larger cabin and an odd shaped balcony but a big balcony. 1690 is a normal sized D1 with a much larger balcony which is square. As far as the view, yes you do see some of the super structure of the ship. You can not look directly down at the ocean but you have a beautiful view of the wake. It is a good walk to the back of the ship but it is very quiet back there. The Windjammer is above but we never heard any noise from above at all.

People have very strong opinions of aft balconies, they either love them or hate them. We really enjoyed ours and gave up a center hump cabin to get 1688 again next June:p

Bonnie Voyager has a collection of aft balcony photos. Do a search on her name and you will see all the pictures you need:)

Edit: I found the link for you http://travel.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi

Archived