ekerr.......Where are You??

sail7seas

EKerr, now that I see you back I'm bumping up Sail's thread from yesterday. I thought this would be a good place to tell you I saw your post on another thread that you hadn't been feeling well and also had a "run in" (of a sort) with someone. I feel so badly about that and I 've been there, done that!

Just remember you have many good friends on these boards who understand you perfectly and look how Sail missed you!!!!

So if you every feel down about something, find a thread where you know your friends are and we'll support you 100%!!!:)

Hi Guys! I missed you! I am still suffering the flu - I was out of work all last week and had to come in today, my boss left for London last Friday, so I have to hold the fort. Good thing is... I can post all day! :D

Heather & Sail - thank you for thinking of me. I did post that question to digby and regretted it - I was taking some medication that made me really woosy, so thought I should just stay off the boards til I'm better. ;)

digby - if you read this, I want you to know that I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm in my question - but I shouldn't have posted it. :(

Ziggy - we don't leave til November 1st - so I'll be around awhile, but getting very excited!!!

Heather - I'm so sorry you (WPB) got hit so hard by Frances. We had an office on Flagler Drive in WPB and it was truly one of my favorite offices to visit. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation to the area. :( I hope you are faring well, sounds like Ivan's gonna take a pass on your area and I'm glad for you. Three major hurricanes in such a short time span are just too much. I hope Ivan fizzles... the pictures of the damage already caused are truly heartbreaking...

It's GOOD to be BACK! Thanks All :D

Glad you're a bit better but you shouldn't return to work til you're fine. Next thing you know, you'll have a setback. I didn't see your Digby question. When Sail was looking for you I just went to your profile to see when you last posted, but didn't see the thread.

Maybe I should and see how you write when you're "woosy". It can't be any worse than Sail's when she's "woosy";) :D !

We missed you ... welcome back. And thanks for the kind thought. I haven't been over to Flagler, but it's amazing how much better it looks here already once they clear all the rubble away. They said there is so much damage, so many downed trees and such, that it is going to make a pile the size of the Empire State Bldg!!!!! So much rubble, they just may burn it. Beyond my comprehension. I should guess by your next visit, you'll hardly notice the change. Let me know you're coming! I'll take you to lunch:)

Welcome back, ekerr.....I didn't see any posts from you and missed you. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I didn't see where you (or someone else) posted that you had the flu. Take care and don't overdo it too fast or you risk a relapse.

Sail-

Thank you for your kind words. I am afraid I am still suffering from this darn cold - it was getting better, but now it seems to have made a resurgence.

Just wanted thank you for thinking of me! :)

I'm taking off work now - going to rest and try to get better.

Heather - if you're still out there, thanks for being a pal! :) Please don't take these boards to heart - it surely is not worth it, but I DO understand your feelings. I've felt that way myself a few times... :) Come back when you are ready...

In the meantime you can always email me at lskerr@comcast.net if you get lonely... :)

Archived