Miami Airport to dock

valgalrdh

Has anyone taken a taxi from the airport to the dock? How far is it and approximately how much does it cost? We considered taking the RCCL transportation but they either left too early or too late. Unless of course I'm missing something. :confused:

Has anyone taken a taxi from the airport to the dock? How far is it and approximately how much does it cost? We considered taking the RCCL transportation but they either left too early or too late. Unless of course I'm missing something. :confused:

About 20 minutes and about $25.00 dollars. We always use the taxi's. Much quicker.

I guess I'm one of the only ones that likes to use the RCI provided transportation to get from MIA to the pier. Only in Miami though and only from the airport to the pier. We always take a cab back to MIA and as everyone says, around 15 to 20 minutes and a $24 flat fee.

We like to take the RCI bus because once our luggage is loaded on the bus at the airport, we don't see it again until it arrives in our room. We just took the Liberty in October out of Miami and the RCI transfer fee was $13 per person and they'll take it out of your Sea Pass account. As everyone else has mentioned, a cab is much faster but it's nice not to have to hassle with our luggage.

Tim

Not much to add except that if there are two or more of you the cost is just about equal for the transfer. Last time we were there, we took a cab but the RCCL transfer people were easily recognized in the baggage claim area and were extremely helpful to eveyone. Even if you don't have a reservation for the transfer, they will take you if there's space available.

Archived