Quick Question....Help Please!!!

pastorped7

I booked a guarentee balcony for $829 through Carnival. When we got our room assignment, we got an 8I Panorama Deck. Those cabins are now going for what we paid and Carnival has an ad for our cruise balcony cabins for $699. Am I intitled to a refund or credit? I don't consider this an upgrade if I am paying for what those cabins are going for. Am I wrong here?:confused:

One thing that may be going on is that your sailing is not fully sold out yet. Therefore Carnival is running a sale for "New Bookings Only" to fill the ship.

Your keyword that you used is INTITLED. Are you INTITLED for a refund?

In my opinion NO you are not intitled.

Can you contact your TA and see if they can speak with Carnival and possibly get you a little onboard ship credit? That you may want to try.

Just my opinion, Phil, but I would say you have already been given a nice upgrade, which is more than you expected when you booked.:) And I agree that this is more than likely for "new" bookings only...and only because she ship hasn't sold out. So, no I don't think you're entitled to a credit...BUT you can always call the PVP you booked with to see. Never hurts to ask. (I've gotten shipboard credits that seemed unattainable.) You never know. Good luck.

Archived