GEM Bar Setup Was a Breeze!

WinterSky

On the weekend, I sent an email to the ship's (Gem) coordinator to request information about the bar setup. I provided our:

1. Reservation Number
  2. Ship's Name
  3. Embarkation Date
  4. Disembarkation Date
  5. Guest Names
  6. Stateroom Category and Stateroom Number

I got the automatic reply that advises you that your email has been received, however, since the administration offices are not opened on the weekend and our cruise date is not until March 8, I really did not think that I would receive a response until sometime later in the week.

To my surprise, I received an email response directly from the ship's coordinator first thing on Monday morning (today) that included her name and direct telephone and fax numbers. I then made a quick toll-free call, placed my order and provided my credit card information. Sandra told me that my credit card will be billed about one week before the cruise date. She was prompt and professional, even helping me with one selection. Perfect customer service!!!

Thank you Sandra!

Ship: Norwegian Gem

Ship Coordinator: Sandra Agusti

ShipCoordinatorGem@ncl.com

Toll-free telephone: 800 327 9020 Extension: 7762

Fax: 305 436 4147

WinterSky:)

I have emailed twice in the past week and still haven't received information on bar set up. What gives? They must like you better, or else you have a higher category than us. I'm going to try again and list all the information you provided--maybe it will work this time. Thanks for the info!

Archived