GEM Bar Setup Was a Breeze!

WinterSky

I would love to see a wine list. I sent an e-mail asking about the liquor but did not think to ask about wine. We are going to bring our own mixers as I would love to have Margarita's in the room. Our coordinator said as long as it does not have alcohol in it would could bring it on.

Thanks for the list.

wideners4@aol.com

First, thanks for sending out all these emails Meghan.

I did contact the ship's coorinator Tuesday and got her reply yesterday. She said she did not have a liquor list but sent me the wine list. I should let her know what I want she will get back to me with cost on the liquor. I noticed on the list Meghan sent out that the items we want are msising such as Kettle One and Captian Morgan. I will give her these items and see what she comes back with. I have until 4/3 to do this before my 4/12 cruise.

Lowtyd

First, thanks for sending out all these emails Meghan.

I did contact the ship's coorinator Tuesday and got her reply yesterday. She said she did not have a liquor list but sent me the wine list. I should let her know what I want she will get back to me with cost on the liquor. I noticed on the list Meghan sent out that the items we want are msising such as Kettle One and Captian Morgan. I will give her these items and see what she comes back with. I have until 4/3 to do this before my 4/12 cruise.

Lowtyd

Let me know what she says about the Ketel One. I would prefer it over the vodkas they have listed also.

Did you call her or email?

Jackie

Let me know what she says about the Ketel One. I would prefer it over the vodkas they have listed also.

Did you call her or email?

Jackie

I sent her an email, got an automatic reply shortly afterwards. Then she emailed me back within 24 or 48 hours. (my days are all running together now!) I'll let you know about the Ketel One once I place the order.

She just emailed me right after I posted that! I got the auto reply last week also. I did ask her about the Ketel One also, so maybe they'll add it on if they have enough demand. ;) She said she would get back to me with a quote for whatever I wanted, so we'll see what she has to say.

Jackie

Archived