New ReserveDenali.com Site

GMoney

The look and feel of the http://www.reservedenali.com website has been updated. It seems to be a lot cleaner and easier to navigate.

However, every time I click a link to make a rez, I get a "server cannot be found" error. Anyone else having the same problem? Maybe it's just cuz I'm on a Mac; I'll try my PC in the morning. :confused:

The look and feel of the www.reservedenali.com website has been updated. It seems to be a lot cleaner and easier to navigate.

However, every time I click a link to make a rez, I get a "server cannot be found" error. Anyone else having the same problem? Maybe it's just cuz I'm on a Mac; I'll try my PC in the morning. :confused:

Thanks for this website. Our landtour includes the Natural History tour, I am sure the Tundra Wilderness Tour would be much better. Would we have time to do this one instead if we are suppose to leave Denali at 3:14?

GMoney -

I tried and it didn't work for me either. But I am on an iMac too. (Here's sending out some Mac love to you!) :)

I had my dad try from his PC, and he got the same error message. So they must be taking their server online and offline while they update the site. Keep trying!

I am using a Mac and didn't have any trouble. My problem is which tour take. I am thinking the Wonder lake tour just because we have the time and I would like to see as much of the park as possible. I am a little confused about the various trips available. In your opinion which is the most scenic tour to take with flora and founa in mind? Joan

I am using a Mac and didn't have any trouble. My problem is which tour take. I am thinking the Wonder lake tour just because we have the time and I would like to see as much of the park as possible. I am a little confused about the various trips available. In your opinion which is the most scenic tour to take with flora and founa in mind? Joan

The general wisdom is as follows:

> When possible, book a shuttle bus over a tour bus. They all travel the same road and the buses are all very similar, but the shuttle buses are cheaper.

> The further you go into the park, the better your chances to see the mountain and wildlife. Many will recommend that you need to go at least to Fish Creek. I went to Wonder Lake last year and it was great, but will only be able to go as far as Fish Creek this year, because that's as far as you can go in early June when I will be visiting.

GMoney -

I tried and it didn't work for me either. But I am on an iMac too. (Here's sending out some Mac love to you!) :)

I had my dad try from his PC, and he got the same error message. So they must be taking their server online and offline while they update the site. Keep trying!

Thank you for the Mac love - right back at you! :)

Archived