What a Disappointment!

BostonBud

My group of 5, sailing in September, are interested in hanging out at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. I hear that they will be in full swing (food and drinks) by June. Looks like they have a nice pool and stretch of beach. Anyone know much about it or have any good tips?

My group of 5, sailing in September, are interested in hanging out at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. I hear that they will be in full swing (food and drinks) by June. Looks like they have a nice pool and stretch of beach. Anyone know much about it or have any good tips?

You should start your own thread if you have a specific question like this.

Margaritaville in Grand Turk looks like the classic Jimmy Buffett setting. There is a store that can make you an instant parrothead.

Then there is the bar and pool with swim up seating. The beach is a few steps away.

I'm not sure if I have any tips (except don't drink toooo much)

This was a great beach stop but unfortunately our helmet dive was cancelled.

This sounds great to me. I have been to the other islands several times sooooo this helps me to just relax on the ship as I was hoping to do. We live in Virginia Beach so another beach regardless of how wonderful it is not our cup of tea. We want to cruise and spend bunches of time with each other, no phones or kids running in and out of the house. Sounds perfect to me. By the way I am talking about a grandson and his friends which are all teens.

Archived