a quick question on boarding times on C P

dfishner

We boarded about 11:30 -12:00 back in Jan. 07. Might as well start to enjoy what you're paying for:-)

Lunch will be going in the Buffet, and the Bars are open. You stand a good chance of your Cabin being ready and your luggage will show up by around 4-5:00.

Enjoy, great ship!

We are booked on one of the special 4 nighters in May that departs at 7 pm. On the Princess site, it states check in 1 - 6 pm. They suggest arriving after 2 pm. Since it arrives in port at the same time, 7 am, I'm hoping we can still board by noon. What do you think?

Caribbean Princess = CB

BArb- dont ya remember that Miracle--- was at the pier at 11 and didnt board til after 3pm--LOL

I think if the ship is in port by 7-8am a person should be able to board by noon.

Serene, we didn't board til much later than that. Hope that was a once in a crusie-time experience, wouldn't wish that on anyone!! We will get there before noon and see what happens, 4 hour prep time should be enough.

Well on that cruise-- we were one of the first to board-- (thank god for that one) I agree-- i wouldnt wish that even on my worse enemy.

Are

Serene, we didn't board til much later than that. Hope that was a once in a crusie-time experience, wouldn't wish that on anyone!! We will get there before noon and see what happens, 4 hour prep time should be enough.

Well on that cruise-- we were one of the first to board-- (thank god for that one) I agree-- i wouldnt wish that even on my worse enemy.

Are you on the first sailing of that special?

Archived