Logo item effective Feb 1 - Fuel Surcharge?

Jade13

Ok, someone posted RCCL/Celebrity official statement back in December when they announced the fuel surcharge that passengers would be receiving one logo item per stateroom.

For those who have boarded since Feb 1, what if anything have you received?

I'll be on Constellation later this month, and I'm hoping for an envelope with the Celebrity logo on the outside, and a voucher for $55 per person onboard credit inside! :)

Actually, when I phoned the day of the announcement and tried to pay in full and avoid the fuel surcharge (only to be told I could not and later found out others did), I was told I would be receiving OBC.

I have the name of the person that I had spoken to but all e-mails and a letter to Celebrity have gone unanswered.

I am planning to put my logo item up for sale on E-bay.

"Famous Celebrity $110.00 Logo Item. Mint condition. One of a kind."

Maybe I can make a few bucks!

Jade 13 - Good luck with your "name of the person you spoke to" I had the name and Celebrity also acknowledged my E-mail to them. It didn't help. :(

I'm not going to worry about any of this. I am going to chalk it up to experience and have a good cruise...... then sell my Logo Item!

I am planning to put my logo item up for sale on E-bay.

"Famous Celebrity $110.00 Logo Item. Mint condition. One of a kind."

Maybe I can make a few bucks!

Jade 13 - Good luck with your "name of the person you spoke to" I had the name and Celebrity also acknowledged my E-mail to them. It didn't help. :(

I'm not going to worry about any of this. I am going to chalk it up to experience and have a good cruise...... then sell my Logo Item!

Too funny. I will check ebay in a month or so :D

Hi Everyone !

You asked, how will Celebrity give us something back for the surcharge ? Here is what Celebrity could do :

Perhaps Celebrity will add a new coupon to the Elite coupon book, that will give you the "value added benefit" of a future fuel surcharge at 10% off, when you purchase your next Cruise. That would be a perfect fit for the current, (and mostly worthless) coupon book :)

No worries, the new coupon WILL have the X logo on it :)

Archived