RCI Beach Towels

Should be one in your cabin. Keep track of it. If you lose it, you will be charged. You can exchange it for a clean one @ the pool, or leave it in your cabin in the evening and your room steward will replace it during the evening turndown.

Should be one in your cabin. Keep track of it. If you lose it, you will be charged. You can exchange it for a clean one @ the pool, or leave it in your cabin in the evening and your room steward will replace it during the evening turndown.

How can you be charged if you take it, use it at the pool, and leave it there?

How can you be charged if you take it, use it at the pool, and leave it there?

I think it depends on the ship. Liberty of the Seas has nice, new, unique beach towels that they watch over like a hawk. However, when I was on Majesty, they had older, plainer towels that they were just handing out at the pool (though that was a year ago so even Majesty may have changed how they do things).

I think it depends on the ship. Liberty of the Seas has nice, new, unique beach towels that they watch over like a hawk. However, when I was on Majesty, they had older, plainer towels that they were just handing out at the pool (though that was a year ago so even Majesty may have changed how they do things).

Yeah I've only had the Majesty experience hence the question. No big deal, going on Majesty again.

I find that the towels aren't big enough for my body so I take my own "beach" towel for "beach" days. Up on the pool deck theirs are fine.

Yeah I've only had the Majesty experience hence the question. No big deal, going on Majesty again.

I find that the towels aren't big enough for my body so I take my own "beach" towel for "beach" days. Up on the pool deck theirs are fine.

RCI has a beach towel that you can buy from "Gifts and Gear" that is "Chubbie Girl Friendly". DH and I both have one and we don't have to worry about keeping up with the ones provided in the cabin.

If you take the towels to the pool, you can exchange them for clean ones, but you must always keep the towels in your posession. When the cruise is over, there should be 2 beach towels in your cabin, or you will be charged for the missing towels. If you bring your own, then put the towles provided to the side and don't use them.

Whether or not you need to keep track of your towels depends on the ship. Neither Vision nor Monarch, for example, make you check your towels in and out. And on some ships they leave the towels out overnight, so even if you're supposed to check them out, there's nobody there after 6:00 or so.

But the short answer is that you may bring the RCI ships on your shore excursions.

Archived