Absolutely trivial question, but I have to ask...

MamaParrotHead

Can anyone tell me what type of milk is served on board? My DD is a snob about her milk and only drink skim or 1% chocolate. It's not a huge deal to me, but will be to her. Worse case scenario, guess she'll be eating extra ice cream to make up for her lost calcium if the milk isn't up to par, LOL. :D

Just wondering if anyone happened to know.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what type of milk is served on board? My DD is a snob about her milk and only drink skim or 1% chocolate. It's not a huge deal to me, but will be to her. Worse case scenario, guess she'll be eating extra ice cream to make up for her lost calcium if the milk isn't up to par, LOL. :D

Just wondering if anyone happened to know.

Thanks.

I'm almost positive they had lowfat milk on the Conquest last summer. Not sure if it was skim, but maybe 1%, not sure about the chocolate though. My son REFUSES to drink anything but whole and my daughter could care less as long as it is milk, in fact she is always wanting mommy's milk which is skim, strange 6 y/o.

Can anyone tell me what type of milk is served on board? My DD is a snob about her milk and only drink skim or 1% chocolate. It's not a huge deal to me, but will be to her.

Tell her that they only have goat's milk. Then she'll be so thrilled that's it's not when you arrive, she'll drink whatever they have.

I believe is Schwepp's brand and they have skim, 2%, whole and chocolate but unlike some of the other posters I was thinking that the chocolate was whole fat chocolate not reduced. I don't drink chocolate so I could be wrong.

Just got off the Conquest and can say with 100% certainty they serve skim (nonfat) milk. They also had whole milk. I don't remember seeing 1% or 2% milk. They also had chocolate, not sure what % it was. As far as the brand, it depends on port of departure.

Having four of us in my family that prefer different types of milk - I was happy to see skim, 1%, 2% and whole, plus low fat chocholate. This was at breakfast on the bar. We could order any of them in the dining room and via room service as needed. AT lunch some days, we didn't see them all out - may have just needed restocked. All we had to do was ask someone and they would put more out. All should be well! Except for the poor person in line behind my son as he takes his time grabbing three choc. milks for breakfast. He was in heaven!

Archived