Ordering Alcohol on Princess

pandabebe

When I was in St Lucia, my son brought a case of Piton beer on board the Golden Princess.

We then went to St. Thomas & I bought a bottle of Tia Maria, Cruzan Cream Rum, & Vodka and brought it on board in our bags.

When I was in St. Thomas on Carnival Destiny, I bought on the Cruzan Cream and they wouldn't let me bring it on board. It was checked until the end of the cruise.

who orders Grey Goose to impress others? There is a huge difference in Grey Goose and Popov in both taste and quality. All vodka isn't the same, it's distilled differently and made from different things, like some are potato vodkas and some aren't. Stoli is great for mixing, but for martinis or straight up, you just can't beat the goose!

Agree.. Nothing beats a Goose on the rocks.. Well maybe if there is an olive in it, it might be a touch better :D

who orders Grey Goose to impress others? There is a huge difference in Grey Goose and Popov in both taste and quality. All vodka isn't the same, it's distilled differently and made from different things, like some are potato vodkas and some aren't. Stoli is great for mixing, but for martinis or straight up, you just can't beat the goose!

Thank you ;)

Scott

Agree.. Nothing beats a Goose on the rocks.. Well maybe if there is an olive in it, it might be a touch better :D

Now have you tried it with a blue cheese stuffed olive, heaven!

I have to say that having tasted all of the vodka's discussed, I am still more of an absolute girl myself! However, I wouldn't say no to a very dry (as in straight up and chilled) grey goose martini on my next cruise. Maybe we will see each other in the Martini Bar, Carolyn!! Karen

I have to say that having tasted all of the vodka's discussed, I am still more of an absolute girl myself! However, I wouldn't say no to a very dry (as in straight up and chilled) grey goose martini on my next cruise. Maybe we will see each other in the Martini Bar, Carolyn!! Karen

Karen, looking forward to having a martini with you!

Carolyn

Archived