Which research forums?

DeBlonde1

When you start to research your cruise and seek information, what resources do you use?

Obviously there is Cruise Critic and Carnival's web site. I know there are a few others, Cruise Mates I heard mentioned.... any other spots to find good info on Carnival cruises or is this the best?

Not sure we're allowed to say that?

Oh really? Why not? I would think it is okay, it is just a message board forum like this one. Let me know if I missed some guideline somewhere.:o I was just hoping for more informational resources (maybe even some that are a bit quicker!) LOL

Not sure we're allowed to say that?

Oh really? Why not? I would think it is okay, it is just a message board forum like this one. Let me know if I missed some guideline somewhere.:o I was just hoping for more informational resources (maybe even some that are a bit quicker!) LOL

CRUISEDIVA CAN BE INFORMATIVE AND FUN

Archived