checking OBC credit

Is there anyway to see if my OBC credit has been added to my reservation prior to boarding the ship? We booked the Liberty of the seas with the Super sale which promised a $100 OBC per cabin and our T/A gave us an additional $50 OBC for booking a group of 6.

I was just hoping to see if there is a easy to see this information.

Thanks

Is there anyway to see if my OBC credit has been added to my reservation prior to boarding the ship? We booked the Liberty of the seas with the Super sale which promised a $100 OBC per cabin and our T/A gave us an additional $50 OBC for booking a group of 6.

Thanks

Funny you should ask, I just got off the phone with Crown and Anchor's customer service and they verified mine was in place.

The only way I know of is to call RCI and have them check the reservation.

Can you do this yourself if the reservation has been transferred to a TA, or does the TA have to call on your behalf?

Thanks.

Have the TA call and then send you a confirmation. Normally, since I don't xfer until right before final payment, I have C&A email me a confirmation that shows all my OBC's. Then when I xfer to the TA, she sends me a new confirm from her that also shows the OBC's, including the OBC that I get from her for xferring the res to her.

When the ta gives an obc do they add it to the reservation at final payment or right before the cruise?

I have a $125.00 obc from the ta and it is shown on my deposit confirmation (well, I had them add it to the confirmation because the first time he sent it it didn't show the obc!)

Thanks

My invoice from RCI always shows the RCI OBC. It is shown as

ADV0-$50 ONBRDCR

I would assume that your TA puts his/her OBC on their invoice. That's what one does I am testing right now.

For anyone getting OBC,bring proof with you........dont depend on just saying My TA said........

I had 3 gift certificates($50,$50,$100) plus $50 OBC for booking with a Next Cruise.... $250 worth..

I redeemed them all for my Grandeur cruise..........and called and verified it all before I left.......

Got onboard and the first day, it wont show,,,,,,,,,,so I asked the next.....they said I had $200 instead of $250(and in fact, I had the little cards(you know,the ones that come with gifts??) dropped off in my cabin and they had the wrong amounts.....

Went to the guest relations and they insisted thats what it was........No,I said and showed them my printed out confirmation PLUS the actually gift cardsI had received at Christmas.........obviously, they redeemed the $100 for a $50 one......

They had to email Miami to figure it out even though I had the proof with me.....took 36 hours after that,to get it straightened out......

So BRING A COPY with proof with you............

My invoice from RCI always shows the RCI OBC. It is shown as

ADV0-$50 ONBRDCR

I would assume that your TA puts his/her OBC on their invoice. That's what one does I am testing right now.

That's right. Mine is similar......

ADV1-$100 ONBRDCR

Cant' wait to use it :o

Archived