Luggage Tags

Lasarre

We had originally booked one cabin and then changed to a CC cabin. We were sent luggage tags 2 weeks ago for the original cabin. We have not received any with the new cabin number. Will they send us new ones? What should I do? We are on the March 8 sailing of the Summit.

Thanks

If you do not receive new luggage tags, you can get new ones at the dock. I would not use the wrong luggage tags - better to have a hand filled out ones than the preprinted ones with the wrong cabin location. The bags are sorted according to those tags and your bags might be missing for a while if you use the original ones.

We've had e-docs our last several cruises and we've just done tags at the pier...never had a problem as long as you know your new cabin and ship quadrant...I wouldn't worry.

Regards

When you say ship quadrant do you mean forward, aft, midship??? I, too, was thinking of crossing off the other cabin number except that cabin was forward and this one is aft. So, are we better to do it at the pier?

Archived