cozumel dolphin swim life jacket?

wdwhuckster,

I hang out on the disboards and knew exactly what you were trying to ask and birdylady is correct, plenty of sizes to choose from! We've done the swim (actually the snorkel) twice and it is without a doubt my favorite excursion ever!!!

I am a plus size women and like to wear a 2x when jetskiing (yes a little large on me, but comfortable)...anyway, when I did the Royal Swim in December, they handed me a medium. I asked for a larger one, because if it's to tight I can have a panic attack...they said No, you'll be fine. Needless to say it didn't fit, but I could get it fastened so I guess that's all they are concerned about. Something on you so you will at least float.

do they have pooh size jackets, for women? not to pooh , but still pooh?

thank you:D

wdwhuckster: they have all sizes when you go to the Dolphin Discovery. You will just love it..I know my son-in-law had to have a good size life jacket. Anyway, there is all shapes and sizes that go and you will have a great time. It was the best excursion that we have been on.

Have a great cruise.

I am a plus size women and like to wear a 2x when jetskiing (yes a little large on me, but comfortable)...anyway, when I did the Royal Swim in December, they handed me a medium. I asked for a larger one, because if it's to tight I can have a panic attack...they said No, you'll be fine. Needless to say it didn't fit, but I could get it fastened so I guess that's all they are concerned about. Something on you so you will at least float.

Interesting. When we did it in May, they just showed us the piles of life jackets, said each pile were different sizes and to get which we needed. I thought that worked great.

Erika

oh for crying out loud , was trying to be polite to all on the baords swearing wasnt needed , learn to talk with out slang..

for over weight people.

thank you

Thank you - I thought that other poster was a little out of line swearing too. If he/she did not know what you were talking about they should have just kept their mouths shut or in this case their fingers off the keyboard.

And even if I didn't know what you were talking about common sense told me you were talking about some who is not an average size (by the way I'm not "pooh :p but petite).

Thank you - I thought that other poster was a little out of line swearing too. If he/she did not know what you were talking about they should have just kept their mouths shut or in this case their fingers off the keyboard.

And even if I didn't know what you were talking about common sense told me you were talking about some who is not an average size (by the way I'm not "pooh :p but petite).

E X C U S E M E..... First of all, in my opinion "H**L" is hardly swearing. If that offends your sensibilities, my apologies. I have certainly heard worse on board an RCCL ship and I guess no one watches television or listens to the radio any more?

My confusion was with the entire sentence, not the term "pooh".

do they have pooh size jackets, for women? not to pooh , but still pooh?

If you say, "Do they have Pooh size jackets for women?" I think I would have figured out that you were looking for a jacket for a short, rutund, bear-shaped person. But the "Not to pooh, but still pooh?" part, I still don't know what that means.

If you say, "Do they have Pooh size jackets for women?" I think I would have figured out that you were looking for a jacket for a short, rutund, bear-shaped person. But the "Not to pooh, but still pooh?" part, I still don't know what that means.
I was totally confused too. As to the last remark, my guess is that he meant "Not too pooh, but still pooh?". Funny how a seemingly small error like that completely changes the meaning of what he wrote... :rolleyes:

oh for crying out loud , was trying to be polite to all on the baords swearing wasnt needed , learn to talk with out slang..

for over weight people.

thank you

I'm over 300# and did just fine.

Scan10004.JPG

They do have a ROYAL DOLPHIN SWIM that is NOT bookable through the cruise. I don't usually recommend folks booking non-ship tours but I think you get a better experience with that one and more interaction with the dolphins. Years ago Cozumel only had a few dozen folks going through the park at a time-now there are hundreds and so they tend to rush you through things a bit.

Still, whichever experience you want to do, the dolphins seem to enjoy the attention (boy do THEY have US trained) and the staff was very pleasant. We of course bought the video and the pics - heck what's another 10,000 pesos...? I'm on vacation

Yet another priceless pic. You must have great cruise scrapbooks and videos!

We try to do everything digitally, including the $20 pics from the ship

http://chaseclub.com/thehollo.html has all our cruises on it

This cruise was what we call "The Chlorox Cruise" - the worst I've ever been on BUT the shore excursions were fun.

We're going back to Alaska in May and PROMISE not to take so many pictures of ICE. The cruise staff said, "You'll take a picture of ice and then when you get home you'll find that you took another picture of ice, and another, and another..." We didn't really believe them but when we got home we had about 100 pictures of ICE. The glaciers are really incredible and video and pics don't do them justice. They move and make noise and you can FEEL their coldness in the air-I understand why the natives have such reverance for them...

Archived