Insurance

angela76

Ok another question. If I'm travling with other people and they don't get the travel insurance. Can I get it for my family even if it is all under one booking number?

Through Carnival, you buy insurance per person.

Havent used the insuremytrip thing yet, so I do not know what the policy is for them.

Ok another question. If I'm travling with other people and they don't get the travel insurance. Can I get it for my family even if it is all under one booking number?

I would think so.

If something happened to the other folks who did not purchase insurance, then they would just lose out... not you.

I wouldn't sweat it... you're covered.

We're cruising with my parents and sister & family. Because of my daughter getting very ill on our last cruise (we had insurance) I wanted to make sure we all have insurance for this trip. Am I able to purchase insurance for everyone who is travelling with me, or only members of my household?

We're cruising with my parents and sister & family. Because of my daughter getting very ill on our last cruise (we had insurance) I wanted to make sure we all have insurance for this trip. Am I able to purchase insurance for everyone who is travelling with me, or only members of my household?
Again, go to insuremytrip.com... Put the names and other pertinent info into the 'fill the space' blocks, and they will issue quotes from multiple companies..:p I truthfully don't think they care if 'everyone is family', or not..

You are paying for insurance for the cruise/flight for the persons requested. Can't imagine the Insurance Company would care WHO is paying..:rolleyes: :D

Archived