Live from the Noordam 3/8/08

You can watch me leave on her on Saturday the 29th, on our way to Bermuda! :D

hehe

Caroline

Lucky you, Caroline! That's right...you're on the Stampin' Up Cruise! Do you sell Stampin' Up? That's a really neat product line...my girls have been to their parties and have some cute things they've bought...to make greeting cards and all.

Hi there,

Yes, we leave from NY on the 29th, arrive in Bermuda on the morning of the 31. We stay docked there for 4 days, and then turn around and have a sea day back before arriving on the 5th.

Sheila, I do indeed sell Stampin' Up! products and that's how I ended up being on the ship for our charted incentive cruise. I'll be in 7070, near the Neptune, and it'll be my first time in an SA (been VA or VD previous cruises). To say we're excited is SUCH an understatement!

The only little niggling fear is how the passage on the Atlantic from NY to Bermuda will be. I'm succeptible to sea-sickness already and worry about what kind of swells the ocean has in store for us :(

Caroline

Cookie clearing is generally a setting within the browser on the individual computer (actually on the browser within each account on the computer, but let's not get too technical.) The computers may have been configured this way by the crew at one time, but a guest could change that setting any time, and it would apply to every web site visited by someone who used that computer afterward.
I believe the computers in the Explorations Lounge are configured to preclude cookie-clearing by end-users. The workstations are horribly locked-down.

The staff should clear all temporary Internet files, including cookies, nightly, but I bet they don't do it except when there is a problem.

The only thing you can really do is be VERY careful when using public computers to both log into and off of any web site accounts you may have before logging off the computer you are using. Do not let the computer "remember this password" either
That's the key. If the password never gets stored in the cookie, then there is no need to clear the cookie.

Archived