Pass Ports, anyone get one recently

REGINA

When we got ours last year it took 10 weeks exactly.

Does anyone know how good they are coming out now. The other day the site for them said 4-6 weeks.

Are they usually on target? Anyone get one recently?

Ours were back in exactly 10 calander days...but then we live in a major city and they WERE renewals vs original passports. Maybe the fact that we have each had a current passport for the past 35 yrs helped speed things along.

When we got ours last year it took 10 weeks exactly.

Does anyone know how good they are coming out now. The other day the site for them said 4-6 weeks.

Are they usually on target? Anyone get one recently?

This Friday, it will be four weeks since we applied. We received an e-mail today telling us they were mailed. Hope that helps you out.

Happy Cruisin!

We had four passports and all of us had them in 3-4 weeks. Mine took the longest, right at about four weeks. Which bummed me out becuase I applied first! I went to a smaller post office to apply and I'm thinking that might have caused mine to take longer. If you have a main branch close, it might be worth going there. Again, that's just my thoughts! My friend was at a main branch and she saw them put their passport info in the envelope and seeal it to be sent for processing, my info was just put in a pile behind the desk. Hope that helps!

Archived