E-ticket?

Naiad

I have booked my cruise on Explorer of the Seas entirely online without the benefit of human intervention so I have no one to ask this question. After booking through an online travel agent, I registered on Royal Caribbean's site and obtained my Set Sail pass. It reads like all I will need is that pass and my passport to board. Is that correct or should I be expecting someone to send me a traditional ticket?

I have booked my cruise on Explorer of the Seas entirely online without the benefit of human intervention so I have no one to ask this question. After booking through an online travel agent, I registered on Royal Caribbean's site and obtained my Set Sail pass. It reads like all I will need is that pass and my passport to board. Is that correct or should I be expecting someone to send me a traditional ticket?

That's right - with your setsail pass and your passport (and your credit card information) you're good to go. You should also receive a set of information pages by email, probably 3-4 weeks before you sail. This will have information for your luggage tags (which you can get at the pier) and other things such as a complete itinerary, packing information, a list of which nights are formal nights, etc.

Enjoy your cruise

Lisa

Archived