Water & Ice Tea

J and J

There is a charge for bottled water.

Iced tea from the dispensers in Lido (or in the dining room) is free. It's the unsweetened type.

I don't know, but they may sell the can/bottled iced-tea as well (like Nestea) via bar service.

Can you use one of those pop cards for water? I drink a ton of bottled water and tea.

Can you use one of those pop cards for water? I drink a ton of bottled water and tea.

No, it's good only for sodas and sometimes juice, depends on the individual bartender. The water at the fountains on the Lido is as good as bottled water though, comes from the purification plant below deck.

The water bottles where $3.50 on the Conquest, Plus 15%. Ice tea, juices are free.

I have read that you can bring water bottles on the ship. ( on Carnivals cruise talk set). I have also read that people have put waters in a little carry on suit case. There are frigs. in some of the rooms.

I hope this helps.

I just got off the Triumph. I thought the water on the ship tasted great. (At home, I only drink filtered or bottled water.) The problem I had was by the end of the second day, my feet and hands were swollen -- I suspect from residual salt left through the desalination process. I switched to bottled water and it improved somewhat however, since all the juices are concentrated and use water to mix and the coffee uses water, I wasn't able to stay totally away from the ship's water. I'm hoping the swelling goes away completely after a couple of days back at home.

(I had previously read from other posters that this was a problem for them. It didn't bother me on my previous cruise on the Ecstasy. I don't know if there is any difference in the deslination equipment or process used on different ships which could result in differing amounts of residual salt in the water.)

DW had the swelling problem --- we think it was due to consuming hugh quantities of sodium in the food. We use very little salt at home - on a cruise everything has much more salt in than we are used to. It blows us away to see people adding more salt to cruise food --- french fries are excepted of course ;)

We were under the impression that the drinking water was esentially distilled water

OK untill now I was not to worried about usine on-borad ships water. I have to sleep with O2 it has a little tank on it for water to hummedif(sp) the O2 so my nose and through do not dry out through the night. At home I use distilled water. I was not palning on bring a small bottle of water, being as I am flying in to Tampa. Airlines kind of look down on that these days. Dang I hate to pop $3.50 for a bottle when at home I can buy a whole case for that price.

Archived