Any pictures of Star 9738/9238??

SakeDad

I have searched for pics of Star 9738 or 9238 (assuming they are the same) and can't find any. People have posted pictures of the cabins above, below and around and some from other ships but none of those actual cabins.

Does anyone have pictures of this cabin? I'm in 9738 repo cruise 4/24 and checking daily to see if the BA's on the 10th deck ever come open....hoping they upgrade so I can get that cabin:cool:

SakeDad,

Greetings from the other side of town. We stayed in 9238 last fall on the Star repo cruise. Great cabin, great location. Here are some pictures of the Star not taken on that cruise but the balcony cabin is exactly as the one photographed.

http://community.webshots.com/user/VegasARGH

Since the cabin was the same I do not believe that I took and additional pictures last time, but I will check and if I do, I will be certain to post a link. One thing for sure is the aft balcony is larger. BTW the BA cabins up on deck 11 are also larger than a standard balcony!

Hope this helps.

SakeDad,

Greetings from the other side of town. We stayed in 9238 last fall on the Star repo cruise. Great cabin, great location. Here are some pictures of the Star not taken on that cruise but the balcony cabin is exactly as the one photographed.

Since the cabin was the same I do not believe that I took and additional pictures last time, but I will check and if I do, I will be certain to post a link. One thing for sure is the aft balcony is larger. BTW the BA cabins up on deck 11 are also larger than a standard balcony!

Hope this helps.

We are booked in 9702 on the Star next February and I assume the cabin you were in and the one we will be in are basicly the same. You took some great pictures. Really looking forward to going to the Mexician Riviera. Thank you, Bosslady:)

We are in 9238 on Dawn in 39 days & seeing this shot of the bed with the wall to one side & love seat on the other. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought babies & toddlers need the anti-roll protection while sleeping.

SakeDad,

Hope this helps.

SakeDad,

Hope this helps.

John, Are you talking about the 1st gallery? Those appear to be a side balcony cabin. I am looking for specific pictures of the AFT/Stern BA 9738/9238 as I undertand they have bigger balconies than the side BA.

I could have booked a BA on 11 but since it's just a repo and we have two sea days I figured I'd rather watch the wake disappear than the blank ocean. I originally was going to have a port AF on 11 in front but changed to the BA aft....still hoping I can get the BA aft on 10:p

The aft balcony is a little larger than a regular balcony cabin. The interior of the cabin will be just the same as the pictures from our first cruise.

I looked through the pics from last fall and could not find any of the balcony itself, sorry. But I am certain that you will have a great time on the Star, she is a beautiful ship and has a wonderful crew.

Archived