Suishi Cafe on Mercury?

Beaniemom59

Can anyone tell me if they have the Suishi Cafe on Mercury? We saw it on Century last year, but are not sure if it is on all Celebrity ships? Thank you.

Yes,

Its every evening 6:00 PM - 10:00 in the aft-starboard quadrant of the Palm Grill. The adjoining seating area is appropriately themed and Japanese beverages are available from the bar staff and waiters.

Yes,

Its every evening 6:00 PM - 10:00 in the aft-starboard quadrant of the Palm Grill. The adjoining seating area is appropriately themed and Japanese beverages are available from the bar staff and waiters.

This something that I wish they would offer for lunch like Princess does instead of dinner.

Thank you for the information. We are counting the days until our cruises this fall. We became addicted to the suishi on our cruise last summer - a little snack when we returned from shore to have while we were getting dressed for dinner.

Yes,

No sushi on the Mercury the fist night. Sometimes the sushi station is aft- starboard and occasionally port. Depending what is served in the buffet. I will have to check.....It might start as early as 5. You can also get sushi in your cabin. Becky brings it to me.

David

the sushi was very good, but better was the adjacent stir fry (add whatever you like from the many choices) actually cooked by an American ! we did this several nights when we got back to the ship near dinner time.

No sushi on the Mercury the fist night. Sometimes the sushi station is aft- starboard and occasionally port. Depending what is served in the buffet. I will have to check.....It might start as early as 5. You can also get sushi in your cabin. Becky brings it to me.

David

I know exactly what you mean. I would be the delivery person for my husband as well. I would go down and fill up the plate and take it back to the cabin to eat on the verandah with some wine!

It is very good and prepared by a sushi chef freshly right before your eyes.

It is not the quality of a Morimoto restaurant but it is not mushy and quite tasty. With a nice selection. Leaving tonight for the Infinity and my lips are smacking!!

It is not the quality of a Morimoto restaurant but it is not mushy and quite tasty. With a nice selection. Leaving tonight for the Infinity and my lips are smacking!!

Hi Woody, have a wonderful time. They had some really good

Sushi on GALAXY too:). It was the first time in a long time

I made an effort to stop by almost every day:D and picked up

a few pieces. YUM!

You are in Vero? I guess spring has been down there? It finally

reached us this weekend:) 80 and sunny today!

The Sushi we had on Mercury and Millennium was very good...not as good as the best sushi restaurants in your town, but far, far above grocery store stuff. There isn't a lot of assortment....mainly shrimp, eel, salmon, tuna, and a couple of rolls, like California, egg, and cucumber. It is made fresh, and they will make you something special if they have the product. Also, pretty good miso soup. They also have available Japanese beers and Saki (for a fee, of course). They decorate the area they use in the buffet with some Asian looking things, so the atmosphere is like a sushi place. It's all very nice.

We are a week from the Galaxy, we hope it's as good there as on the Mercury and Millennium. Nothing as nice as coming back from a long day of visiting a wonderful port and relaxing with a nice drink and some sushi before dinner.....or in place of dinner. :)

Archived