Naturalist

erhoffer

Is there a way to find out who is the naturalist on a Millenium cruise in Alaska in late June? Or to learn what the entertainment options will be? I could only find very general info on the Celebrity website. It would be nice to know more...

thanks!

- Erin

:D Such funny responses!

I think the OP was asking about the guest speaker on board who discusses the wildlife and habitats that you could see on a cruise. THAT kind of naturalist!

I don't have an answer, though!

:D Such funny responses!

I think the OP was asking about the guest speaker on board who discusses the wildlife and habitats that you could see on a cruise. THAT kind of naturalist!

I don't have an answer, though!

I figured as much :D Just couldn't keep myself from posting otherwise. :D

I hope you have one. On the Mercury cruise I took last year, there were other enrichment lectures, but not any by a naturalist...
Was that an Alaskan cruise? If so that's a BUMMER. We were on the Mercury to Alaska in 2006 with Brent Nixon as naturalist and he was one of the best lecturers I have ever heard on any subject - knowledgeable, animated, friendly, entertaining - I'd take the cruise again just to hear him!

Was that an Alaskan cruise? If so that's a BUMMER. We were on the Mercury to Alaska in 2006 with Brent Nixon as naturalist and he was one of the best lecturers I have ever heard on any subject - knowledgeable, animated, friendly, entertaining - I'd take the cruise again just to hear him!

Yes, it was. It was disappointing, as the naturalist lectures on a previous Alaskan cruise were a high point. Brent Nixon had left the ship a few months earlier, and they didn't replace him with another naturalist...

I was on Infinity to Alaska last June and we had a naturalist - Milos...I don't remember his last name, but I thought he was really good, and I went to all his lectures. :)

Sorry I can't help the OP with an answer, though...

Brent Nixon was the naturalist on our ultimate Alaska Infinty cruise last September. He had come over from the Mercury as had Jeff, the cruise director. Both were fabulous! Brent was so popular ,I'm sure Celebrity will book him again.

Kathleen

Archived