OMG I can't believe I really did it!!

djo631

While browsing a site considering an upgrade, I noticed that an aft wrap was available. After much consideration and thinking, I was able to get ahold of my PVP (late on Friday) and book the upgrade(from an 8B to an 11)!

Am I crazy or what???

Somebody please reassure me that this is a great thing. I have never been in a Cat 11 before. Does anyone have pics of an aft wrap on a Spirit class ship. We will be in 5266 on the Legend!

Thanks

Mark :)

While browsing a site considering an upgrade, I noticed that an aft wrap was available. After much consideration and thinking, I was able to get ahold of my PVP (late on Friday) and book the upgrade(from an 8B to an 11)!

Am I crazy or what???

Somebody please reassure me that this is a great thing. I have never been in a Cat 11 before. Does anyone have pics of an aft wrap on a Spirit class ship. We will be in 5266 on the Legend!

Thanks

The aft wraps on deck 5 are the only ones that are one single room. If you want the balcony, then I suppose it's fine. But the people below us on the miracle were very upset when they found out we had a suite with a seperate bedroom and sitting room, while they had a large cabin. Very upset. Especially when they found out that the only two wraps like that are on deck 5 and apparently their PVP did not clue them into that.

Do a search on webshots, I imagine there are pictures there.

I thought the aft wraparounds were a 9-something category. 11 is a suite. We had an aft balcony next to one, and got to visit the folks that had it on the Valor. Odd layout, although larger. Balcony is on the aft and side of the ship, with your bed against the side with a window over. They only sleep 2 (sofa doesn't fold out?).

We had an aft wrap on the Miracle and our son and his gf had a suite that wasn't an aft. Their room was huge, yes, but I really liked having the separate living room/bedroom. You'll especially like this if there's going to be more than two of you on that cruise. You can close the doors off completely to the bedroom and there's a dressing area that's really cool too. Your wife should like that. I know I did.

And no matter what......that balcony is HUGE and I do mean HUGE. I don't know how to add the picture to this posting but if you want to email me, I'll give you some pics so you can see.

Remember... 9A aft wraps are available only on Conquest class ships...

Spirit class ships have the Cat 11 wrap, but the price difference is big!:eek:

As mentioned earlier, there is an aft wrap Cat 11 Suite that is really only one room on a lower deck on Spirit Class..:(

We booked a Deck 7 (Cat 11) aft wrap on Legend for 2009!:p Our first Cat 11 aft/wrap!!:D

We sailed in a 9A wrap on Liberty (8455) last April and have a 9A aft wrap on Freedom in December (8448)..:p GREAT!!!

Now the DW wants to move to Arizona! :eek: LOTTO here we come...

Thanks

Here you go. This is 6260 on the Carnival Pride - May 2004 ...

IMG_0457.jpg

Archived