Noises from cabin next door

We were on the Sovereign deck 9, a couple of weeks ago and I was so impressed by how quiet it was in the cabins. There were lots of students around us and we had no noise whatsoever. Even the last night when all the luggage was being taken away after midnight, never heard a thing. No earplugs or white noise machines either.

On our Majesty cruise in January we had the neighbors from ...well you know. Every night around 3 a.m. the came in yelling and screaming. :eek: Then after 20-30 minutes , I guess they passed out :confused:

Sorry about that..............

(j/k) ;) :D

we have never had a problem with cabin noise until our last sovereign cruise. we were in an inside on deck 4 and every morning around 6 am a child/baby in the next room would scream their head off for a good half hour (long enough to make sure we were awake for the rest of the day)and then on the last night he pretty much screamed the entire night (when i say scream i mean a deafening cry). i have 5 kids so that is really the last sound i want to hear on a cruise! needless to say, we will bring earplugs from now on just in case.

The only time we have ever had any problem with noise was our recent (2 wks ago) trip on the Sovereign. Unfortunately, we didn't use our brain when we booked and lo and behold it was spring break. There were hundreds of college kids on this cruise and, for the most part, we didn't encounter any unruliness, but the cabin next door to us was occupied by some of these spring breakers...and they were very noisy all night long. Since niether hubby or myself are light sleepers, it didn't keep us awake but I did wake up a couple of times to loads of laughter and good times, but managed to go back to sleep. Other than this incident, never had any other problems.

Sorry about that..............

(j/k) ;) :D

Was that YOU? :eek: :D I should have know LOL

Honestly....that has been the only time we've been bothered by any noise. Maybe the reason we sleep so well is the margaritas and the rocking of the ship! :D

Archived