Internet Use

Mully too

With a laptop the charge is 50 cents per minute, but there is no access to a printer that I know of. The wireless connection is only available in the atrium area and internet cafe.
Thanks, Toto. I'm planning to bring my laptop with me on my Sapphire cruise and it's already set up with my wireless network at home so I know it works with wireless. :) What do I need to do to set it up onboard the ship? Do I go to the Pursar's Desk and get an ID and PW?

There will be a special price that you will received printed info about just before the end of the cruise that might work for you. It is designed for those wanting internet access simply at the end for boarding passes. When you get on the ship ask at the internet cafe if that will be offered for your cruise.

if you can wait..look up an internet cafe on the islands..we did $ 6 for 30 minutes beats any price on the ship and it was super fast not like the ship where it crawls!!

Problem is the OP wants to print out boarding passes.... and if it is SWA, which I assume it is, that can only be done within something like 24 hrs of the flight. :( So the OP is probably stuck with using the onboard internet resources.

Problem is the OP wants to print out boarding passes.... and if it is SWA, which I assume it is, that can only be done within something like 24 hrs of the flight. :( So the OP is probably stuck with using the onboard internet resources.

You can check in without printing out the boarding passes in order to get your (low) boarding numbers. At the airport, you can use the kiosk to "reprint" the boarding passes.

Thus, no need to actually print them while on the ship.

On the last day before disembarkation, time packages were:

15 min $8.25

30 min $12.00

I had gone on-line to make sure US Airways had not changed our flight (again) before realizing this "deal". There wasn't any one in the Cafe yet so I went back after breakfast. They just credited my earlier usage and put it toward the 15 min plan. I was able to print 4 boarding passes, check a few e-mails with time to spare.

You can check in without printing out the boarding passes in order to get your (low) boarding numbers. At the airport, you can use the kiosk to "reprint" the boarding passes.

Thus, no need to actually print them while on the ship.

This totally depends on where you're flying from, i.e., the country and airport, so a generalization such as this might or might not be correct. For instance, there were no kiosks at Amsterdam last summer nor in Venice in November.

This totally depends on where you're flying from, i.e., the country and airport, so a generalization such as this might or might not be correct. For instance, there were no kiosks at Amsterdam last summer nor in Venice in November.

The original question referred to Southwest Airlines. My answer was just for that airline.

Archived