Why So Little Response To Roll Calls

DASA

In any event, what I was trying to say was CC only makes up a small percent of the # of pasangers on any ship.

MATH SUCKS!:)

Definitely true - on both counts. As an aside, I recently volunteered to tutor a nephew in high school math. Before the tutoring was to begin, I started brushing up, using an excellent online tutorial that was designed to follow NY's curriculum. After a couple days of "brushing up", I concluded that too much of the math curriculum had changed since the "good old days" - lots of new terminology, techniques, different focus, entirely new topics, etc. So, I regrettably had to withdraw my offer of assistance to my nephew.

MBISSON i apoligize i missed the ;) . I actually thought you were really serious. Just having a bad day on this end and i guess you became my target. Again i apoligize.And as you ,i am more down to earth than usual and enjoy all walks of life people who i get to know.Don't judge a book by it's cover there might be a jewel under it, is what i do.

I was just wondring why so few responses as on the other roll calls i have been on were real quick on replies and like i said it's been almost a year. Maybe it's just me who books a year in advance and is expecting others to be doing the same.

Now let me look into 09 cruise to see where that great deal might be.

By the way MBISSON i have a wonderful life;) ;) :) . I cruise.

last year's Spirit cruise had a roll call for the Aug 4 sailing. i forget how many signed up on the roll call...wasn't that many people. (and if my friends from that sailing are reading this...please recall the humor)...so we agreed to meet on the first day at sea...noon...bier garten. i specifically said i would wear a shirt with the logo in my avatar. and i think i even included a picture of myself.

in all honesty, people can get shy...so here i was...standing in the bier garten like the Captain Morgan commercial wiht my shirt on. it got to the point where nobody approached me by 12:30pm (i think others were caught up doing stuff).

well...my wife and i had our door decorated with more penn state stuff and cruise critic stuff. Sam_the_Cat left a voicemail in our cabin and we all finally met later in the week in their aft balcony suite!!! the famous Lisa was their concierge!!!

in short...some people just get shy.

Not me. LOL. I met Zone in Bermuda. Almost gave him a stroke. Said something like, "Hey aren't you on Cruise Critic"? :D

I think mbisson and PE are funny. I like them :) . They make me laugh. :D

It's funny, I was the organizer on our last cruise, yet I'm not a joiner and am quite shy. Not a people person at all. I'm really active on our current Roll Call and realy want people to get involved, though I doubt I will really hang out with anyone after the Meet and Greet . I am a strange person. :confused:

MBISSON i apoligize i missed the ;) . I actually thought you were really serious. Just having a bad day on this end and i guess you became my target. Again i apoligize..

Cool! Let's both just write it off and forget about it.

Hope you have a great cruise! We were in Hawaii not too long ago and enjoyed it a lot!

Just booked the Pearl last week for a voyage on her in December and there isn't even a post for it in the roll call section yet. It's probably too soon, most poeple are probably not even thinking of what to do or where to go in December.

Archived