Cruising out of Memphis...

:( Man, if this rain doesn't stop, we'll be floating down the Mississippi in no time! Rained all night, now more coming today--maybe 2-3 more inches!! River is already way over flood stage.

Where is the SUN?! I thought spring was here? Well, I'll just havta dream about Roatan and Belize in October.:)

Oh, and GO TIGERS!!!!! Any unbelievers still out there? After this weekend, UCLA, UNC, and KU will believe!

:( Man, if this rain doesn't stop, we'll be floating down the Mississippi in no time! Rained all night, now more coming today--maybe 2-3 more inches!! River is already way over flood stage.

Where is the SUN?! I thought spring was here? Well, I'll just havta dream about Roatan and Belize in October.:)

I think a few bridges might be in the way. Though I believe the Dream had a stack that could be lowered.

Dave

Oh, and GO TIGERS!!!!! Any unbelievers still out there? After this weekend, UCLA, UNC, and KU will believe!

Ever heard of spring rains?

However Im tired of it too.

And Yes....................GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know rain must fall...but does it have to come with thunder?? :confused:

We have been up several nights in a row now for thunder.....

(son with autism who is terrified of thunder)

I have my boat docked at my office today!

Go UCLA!!!

I mean TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Don't you just know Andre is off drunk somewhere about right now? Thinking Why??!!

As he Da*n well should be!

Its ashamed a little dope will stand in the way of the chance of a lifetime!

JMO........

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Im in millington right now and rain has ended here.

Yeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa

I know rain must fall...but does it have to come with thunder?? :confused:

We have been up several nights in a row now for thunder.....

(son with autism who is terrified of thunder)

I could've handled the thunder we had last night if it hadn't been accompanied by tornadoes!!:eek:

I'm from Jonesboro, so its nice to see all the "locals". But my boss had to leave work today because flood water was in her yard. I guess living on the Ridge is nice, but I'm just praying that with the Black River flooding again and with the new levee break that no one dies!

Well I am .4 miles out of the evacutaion zone from the storm that hit my town at 11:30 this morning. I'm waiting to see if they are going to move it this far. I have ceiling tiles from someone's house in my front yard.

It's the 2nd time in 2 months I have heard my town's name on CNN for bad weather. At least this time I'm at home. The other time was in Feb. On board the Celebrity Millie, I wake up turn on CNN. Only to hear that the worse storm in the country is in YOUR town. :eek:

I had also wondered about the cruise ships in and out of New Orleans.

Memphis here too!

Told some folks on our roll call for an upcoming cruise that if we get much more rain, the term "houseboat" is gonna have a whole new meaning... when my house starts floating down the Mississippi!!

Go TIGERS!!

No, paper this morning said his career at Memphis is over. I feel sorry for him and mad at him all at the same time. Maybe he'll go on and get his degree and be a better person because of it.:) But, we're not gonna let this ruin our party!

GO TIGERS!!!!

Now the rain has stopped, but its cold! WHERE is Spring?!!!

Archived