Dimming the headlights...

mics pics

Jungle Jane

Well aren't you the cutie!!!:)

I've done the same thing with photos and it works quite well.

Hey, I've even heard of EL CHEAPOS doing that with their formal night pictures rather than buying them.:p

Well, thanks, I do think I'm pretty cute...

however...

that is a pic of my 13 y/o DD! LOL!

I actually SAW a guy with a big fancy lens camera zooming in on his formal pics right there where they are all hung up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about el cheapo!

I didn't buy a single pic, formal or otherwise. I hated every pose-we were mother and daughter and they had us posing like BF and GF or something. Creepy!

I might be sorry I said I'd post pics LOL! I just dug out my cruise pictures from the Carnival Festivale, way back in 1988. I totally forgot about my big giant windshield BLUE glasses. Good god.

There is a photo of me in those and parachute pants... :eek:

I had to laugh - I was skinny as a rail and wearing a one piece bathing suit. Can we say shy? And no headlight problems! Wonder when I got the chest? :o

I'll post them soon.

LOL! This thread has really turned out to be a trip down fashion memory lane!

The best pair of jeans I think I ever had were a pair of light weight hand-me-down hip-hugger slightly bell-bottomed ones that were once my older cousin's! I fit in them pretty well in my Jr. High years (we're talking 1979-81!). They were way out of style, but so comfortable that I didn't care!

Mom made me plenty of long dresses for church in the mid-70's - not ones as "hip" as the teens wore, but I finally got to wear pants to church when I was in 5th grade! (A cute pair of lavender polyester pants with a polyester blouse with fish and seaweed in pinks and purples!). The only mini-dress I ever had was one I made for a party a few years ago! It's orange with blue and white daisies! I think I may pull it out again for Halloween...anyone have any old white go-go boots (size 10 W) I can borrow?

Never mind.:o

LOL It's ok, they call us "me" and "mini-me" b'c we look so much alike, so I'll take the compliment :)

Except now I'm the "mini-me" because she's about 3 inches taller than me now. She calls me Shorty McShort Short. :rolleyes:

Archived