What does "Brightstar" code mean on a ship?

Cruzfan34

Heard this on Liberty in January while we were at our last sea day. Never had someone picked up, but did see people leaving the ship in Nassau who were crying w/ suitcases. Perhaps the individual died.

T = I heard she fell down the stairs... agree - not a good way to start a vaca.. Did you notice how many people had bandages/broken arms/crutches/wheelchairs by the end of the week...

that was weird - I had never seen that b4...

...now that you mention it.. what was up with that?

:eek:

***Do we really have to go back to work tomorrow? I am exhausted!

If you go to Bermuda and see a lot of casts, crutches and wheelchairs, more than likely it was a moped accident (I know, I had one). In Bermuda tourists can rent mopeds, but not cars. I remarked that they should have a moped hospital.

LOL this reminds me ... years ago we used to live in a neighborhood near a nuclear power plant. Many of our neighbors worked at said power plant. I used to joke around and tell them "You'd better let me know when you're going on vacation, cause if I pull in and see you puttin' S*** in your trunk, I'll be right behind you":p

LOL!! This also reminds me of what to do if a bear is chasing a group of people. You don't have to outrun the bear, just the slowest person in the group!:eek: :D ;)

Archived