FLL to Miami

sal13579

Maybe this is on the other thread, but in case it isnt, there is the Florida Tri-Rail. It goes from FLL to MIA .... it also has a stop to a intercity "trolley" type of transportation. My husband takes it to MIA for work each week. Not too sure how close it gets to the pier, but they have taxis from the station. A lot cheaper... and he actually says it is not that bad!

We flew into FLL and got a hotel in Hollywood. It was under $20 for a cab ride.

The next day, the concierge arranged a shuttle to Miami. It was $70 for the four of us.

'After the cruise, we took a taxi back to the hotel $70.

I spoke with Corina at Quality Limo Service just a few minutes ago and she said they are running a special during the summer months from June 1 - Sept. 30th for 4 people needing shuttle service from FLL to MIA. The rates were reasonable and its much cheaper than going through Carnival.

I can say I always use FloridaLimo and just get a private towncar so I can ride in air-conditioning and alone down to MIA. And it is as cheap as a cab. But if you are trying to save $$ you might want to look into a van or some type of shared riding.

Rent a car for the day, pick it up at FLL and drop off in Miami. I have 2 reservations for FLL to Miami and back. It is about $75 + gas for both rentals. This way I can do some shopping as well. For 4 people it is cheaper and more convenient. The rental company will shuttle you to the port on boarding day and pick you up after the cruise.

Archived