Freedom of the Seas E-Caribbean - Formal Nights?

Okay. I have heard a couple of versions lately. Can anyone confirm which night they hold the second formal night? I have heard on Thursday which is the last port day and I have heard Friday which is a sea day. I personally hope for Friday. The other one makes no sense to me. Can anyone confirm?

The second formal night is Thursday.

Click on the link in my sig to see the Compasses for the eastern itinerary.

Thanks. I am not thrilled about Thursday night. I just don't understand that thinking. Why not Friday night? It makes no sense!

It wasn't that bad. We had 6:00 seating and back on board time was 4:15. We had plenty of time to shower and dress before dinner.

Back on board time was 4:15? It shows us leaving at 6pm. We need to be back on that early? That's not good. We have an excursion planned that won't get us back to the pier till 5pm!:eek:

Back on board time was 4:15? It shows us leaving at 6pm. We need to be back on that early? That's not good. We have an excursion planned that won't get us back to the pier till 5pm!:eek:

According to cruise dailies site, the August 2007 Compasses show that Friday is the second Formal night. http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/CruiseLines/RoyalCaribbean/FreedomoftheSeas/8122007EasternCaribbean/tabid/462/Default.aspx

According to cruise dailies site, the August 2007 Compasses show that Friday is the second Formal night. http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/CruiseLines/RoyalCaribbean/FreedomoftheSeas/8122007EasternCaribbean/tabid/462/Default.aspx

Yes. But newer posts have shown cruise compasses with a Thursday night formal night. I think it may have changed. Oh well!

Maybe they have changed times but we left St. Maarten at 5:00PM. We got back on board, dressed for dinner, then went up to the Olive or Twist for a drink and watched us leave port.

White sox:

Hope all is well - can you tell me where I can get a copy of The DVD about the building of the FOS. I think it is called Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building of the Freedom of the Seas. I saw part of it while on the ship, but would like to see it in full. I thought about posting a question, but my computer skills are challenged.

Tess18

Archived