Barcelona Taxi Tours

We will be in Barcelona 2 days pre cruise. We are due to get in about 10AM and want to go sightseeing. We originally planned to go to the hotel, drop off our luggage as check in is not until 3PM and do the HOHO bus. Since we will be flying through the night and have a layover in Heathrow before flying onto Barcelona, I am guessing that we will be very tired. DH gets really cranky when he is tired. I am thinking a private tour might be the way to go that day. Does anyone know anything about Barcelona Taxi Tours? We would see if they can meet us at the airport and show us around before we get to the hotel.

We're also looking for an answer to the above question as we will be arriving on an early morning flight too.

Hopefully someone has information in regards to this. It would be so much easier with a private taxi tour as I heard the HOHO buses can get really crowded and the lines to get back on are long.

• 1 month later...

I am using Barcelona-airport transfer on July 1st they do city tours and also can provide you with a guide. I found them on this site and now cannot find the thread. Has any one used them or has any information. They have a nice site and will pick us up at the ship tour the city and then take us to the airport.

We have just returned from the Grand. We used Barcelona Taxi. Web site is barcelonataxivan.com Our driver was Michael. We paid 45E per hour. He drove us to Monserrat. Fabulous scenery, monastery. Back in Barcelona, he left the car and walked with us in a number of locations and showed us things we would never have found on our own. One of the best tours we've taken.

Hello... I've e-mailed Barcelonataxivan to inquire for Apr for three adults pick-up at BCN airport to BCN city hotel and they e-mailed me back " we will not be able to offer the requested service" Was this to early for me to inquire? I've e-mailed angie's taxi - no reply so far. Any more recommendations for a private transfer? :)

Katy P,

No, they did not ask for credit card info......they met us at the pier with our name on a sign. We were out with them for about 6 hours. Maybe they only book tours and not airport transfers? Unusual. I do know that when we landed in Barcelona, there were lots of taxis for transfer to the ship.

Diana

Hello... I've e-mailed Barcelonataxivan to inquire for Apr for three adults pick-up at BCN airport to BCN city hotel and they e-mailed me back " we will not be able to offer the requested service" Was this to early for me to inquire?

Same answer to me!!! I asked a secretary to post my request in Spanish and got the same English Reply. Think that's an "auto-reply"...

One wanted to have for four hours 250 EUR - I think it's too much for Spain but if you are willing to pay:

bcnlimousine@spain-bcnlimo.com (Contact: Josep)

No answers so far as well from:

incoming@abatravel.es

reservas@blailimousines.com

coop@radiotaxibcn.com

Have answered with no availabilty due to language barrier but have not responded a second time:

info@taxivanbcn.com

So let's see if Angie will answer...

Otherwise I will ask the Concierge of my hotel to arrange a car or rent a car by myself.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived