Towel Animals?

Hey Chez,

I wanna read of that book!. Don't mind buying a copy, so can you tell me the name and author?.

Ta,

Trish:D

Trish, perhaps when Steve has finished he can pass it on to you:D

Chez

xx

well they didn't call it fairstar the fun fun fun ship for nothing!

I don't want to open a can of worms about AWS but sheesh I wonder what you need to tip the cabin boy for that kind of service????:D ;) :p

great replies carlz,:D and yes definitely need an extra tip for that one.:D

We got towel animals most nights on the sun princess and we were 2 adults in that room, the kids in the next cabin also got them.

on one pacific sun we didn't get the animals but the stewards made a "zoo" in the hallway for photos that was amazing.

I have read on the American Disney boards that people actually take the animals home!!

I was afraid to just pick mine up as the legs or even the head was likely to fall off. We usually have enough trouble getting our clothes in the suitcases at the end of a trip let alone a mangled animal or two or three:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
hey karen i would like to read that book as well maybe one day i could get it off you when you visit your sister cheers steve

Well, I just have to say that I dropped the book off to Steve late yesterday afternoon on my way to my sister's place (only minutes away from Steve's). It was a real pleasure to meet Steve & Karan. What a wonderful couple. I am really looking forward to seeing more of them on Samoan Surprise next year:) .

likewise meeting yourself and jim it should be a hoot next year.. that book is a real eye opener is in the way the cruise companys try to keep things quite.. trish i will send you an email very soon it is a good read :)

Well, do I have towel animal story to tell now..... but I'll get to that soon, will start posting a review shortly, it might have to come in installments I'm afraid, still adjusting to having to cook, clean, tidy up, think.......it's a tough life being back home.

Soon!

The Devils.

Archived