Towel Animals?

Curiosity has finally got the better of me :confused:. I've been reading about towel animals all through the threads, and have to ask .... what are they? Please forgive the ignorance:o

Cheers,

Mrs Devil.

hi mrs devil, when you are cruising your cabin steward makes up animals from the towels in your cabin

Thankyou for that!! They are so cute, I can't believe how clever some people can be!!

Cheers, The Devils.

Toward the end of our last cruise, they did a session in the show lounge showing you how to do your own!

We didn't get any on that cruise (someone running that session said it was because some cabin stewards had more cabins to look after than others - so didn't have the time .... who knows. I had my pajamas decoratively fanned out every night though!!!)

well they didn't call it fairstar the fun fun fun ship for nothing!

I don't want to open a can of worms about AWS but sheesh I wonder what you need to tip the cabin boy for that kind of service????:D ;) :p

errrrr....were you wearing it at the time?

Haha! yeah it was the Fairstar, but no, I wasn't wearing it at the time:p

Our cabin boy wanted to take me back to Bali to be one of his wifes:eek: ......well I was only 18!! :p and a waiter, Comacho, use to leave notes on my dinner plate with his room number on it;) they would probably all be shipped off for doing stuff like that now, but it was a load of fun:D

I just get called Mrs now:(

Chez

xx

well they didn't call it fairstar the fun fun fun ship for nothing!

I have recently read a book that I borrowed form Chez about stories cruise lines don;t want told and there is a chapter in there about the Fairstar. The title of the chapter is not "Fairstar the Funship" but "Fairstar the F***ship". I was on the bus on my way to work when I turned to that page:o

I have recently read a book that I borrowed form Chez about stories cruise lines don;t want told and there is a chapter in there about the Fairstar. The title of the chapter is not "Fairstar the Funship" but "Fairstar the F***ship". I was on the bus on my way to work when I turned to that page:o

Hey Karen, was thinking we could pass that book around CC, the next person send it on, what do you think, and we can all sign our name inside the cover?? It's a good fun read, and there is some interesting info in there:p

Chez

xx

Hey Karen, was thinking we could pass that book around CC, the next person send it on, what do you think, and we can all sign our name inside the cover?? It's a good fun read, and there is some interesting info in there:p

Chez

xx

I actually reminded myself the other day to post it off this week. Just let me know what you want me to do with it. I can post it to you & then you pass it on or I can pass it on for you, whatever you prefer.

I've read that book. I borrowed it from the library.

We've been on 3 cruises, totalling 36 days at sea, and have received just one towel animal. ONE. And we only got that because I whinged. :p I think it was a dog, it was hard to tell. :D

Chez

xx

Hey Chez,

I wanna read of that book!. Don't mind buying a copy, so can you tell me the name and author?.

Ta,

Trish:D

Hey Chez,

I wanna read of that book!. Don't mind buying a copy, so can you tell me the name and author?.

Ta,

Trish:D

It's called "Overboard" by Gwyn Topham. Published by Random House Australia.

hey karen i would like to read that book as well maybe one day i could get it off you when you visit your sister cheers steve

Steve, get Karmac's email and give her your address, I am happy to pass it around the CC family:D , Karen can you sign and date the inside under my name, then perhaps everyoe who reads it can do the same??

Chez

xx

Steve, get Karmac's email and give her your address, I am happy to pass it around the CC family:D , Karen can you sign and date the inside under my name, then perhaps everyoe who reads it can do the same??

Chez

xx

No worries Chez. I will pass it onto Steve.

Steve my email is karmac1 at optusnet dot com dot au.

Archived