Can,t Print Luggage Tags!

How close are you? Is it you can't get to them or you just don't have a way to print.

If you can print but can't get to them, I print out a bunch of lables at home with all info and just stick them on at the port. I use these to stick on the tags at the end of the cruise. Saves time and writting.

Am I missing something? I can't find any luggage tags at all anywhere on My Documents, FunPass area..... is this only if you have the flight arranged with Carnival too or is it supposed to be there for those just cruising? Now i'm confused, I thought all I needed to print was the funpass....

Megan

I never NEVER print luggage tags. I don't like the hassle of them..... I take a bunch of address labels that I get in the mail, and slap them on the tags the porters have and they write the cabin number on it, and i am off to park.

I suggest that you make some of your own and get the tag holders at Walmart and put on your luggage to start. Then when you get to the port, get the tags there for the room number.

Am I missing something? I can't find any luggage tags at all anywhere on My Documents, FunPass area..... is this only if you have the flight arranged with Carnival too or is it supposed to be there for those just cruising? Now i'm confused, I thought all I needed to print was the funpass....

Megan

On the edocs, the last page is the luggage tags. You can print out as many as you need. I laminated them and they turned out great.

You can get them at the pier too if you want to stand there and fill them out.

yes, firefox is the problem. Firefox does not work with the carnival site.

Well technically the site is the problem as Firefox is adhears to web standards anything that doesn't work with it doesn't. ;)

Well technically the site is the problem as Firefox is adhears to web standards anything that doesn't work with it doesn't. ;)

well.. yes. :) Forgive me. I'm operating on 2 hours sleep today. ;)

Megan

If you have made final payment. Go to My Documents, click and after it generates you docs you will find them on the last page. Print one per bag.

FoxFire shouldn't be a problem. What you will need to do is download Adobe Acrobat Reader and print from this program.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html?promoid=BUIGO

Yep, when I went to the Carnival site from the DD's 'putor it has FF and it promted me to down load adobe, I think it is 9. But, everything worked.

Now, on mine I have Explorer and it work and I don't even have the version 8 yet.

If you have made final payment. Go to My Documents, click and after it generates you docs you will find them on the last page. Print one per bag.

ok, I'm still not finding what you're referring to. I have made final payment, I leave in less then a week. When I click on My Documents the page with all cruise details comes up, and then says My Documents in the upper left corner and "view" next to it. if I click on that then all that is there is is the same page as I'm currently at. If I scroll down and click on Funpass, it takes me to that. My funpass is there, but no luggage tags. As for FunPass status, everything is complete, so I have it all filled out. I would love to know what/where these are, I'm very computer literate so it's not that, it's just they don't even seem to be there... ergh, I would love to know what's going on.

ok, I'm still not finding what you're referring to. I have made final payment, I leave in less then a week. When I click on My Documents the page with all cruise details comes up, and then says My Documents in the upper left corner and "view" next to it. if I click on that then all that is there is is the same page as I'm currently at. If I scroll down and click on Funpass, it takes me to that. My funpass is there, but no luggage tags. As for FunPass status, everything is complete, so I have it all filled out. I would love to know what/where these are, I'm very computer literate so it's not that, it's just they don't even seem to be there... ergh, I would love to know what's going on.

I have the exact same problem as you. I can't find them anywhere!

Yes, they are at the very end of My Documents. We put our luggage tags in some of those cheap laminate pouches, punched a hole in them, and attached them with zip ties. Those little suckers are going no where, until you cut them off with nail clippers on the last night.

Archived